Kardashian Kollection for Dorothy Perkins

If any of you follow me on Instagram then you would've seen the post I posted MONTHS ago about the KK for DP. I was so excited. Been waiting for this for about 4/5 months lol. Well it launched this morning and I was quick to go on the website and see what they had given us. To be honest I'm disappointed. The clothes are absolutely rubbish (sorry). The dresses to be specific look so skimpy, cheap and fresh! Kind of clothes someone who just came from Congo would wear. I'm not impressed at all. The rest of the collection is so mediocre. It's just what any other high street shop has already. Nothing new nothing exciting. The prices however are very reasonable so I really can not complain on that. The only thing that I liked was the bags and purses. They look slightly trendy. Nevertheless they are so common. They reminded me of River Island! They look so similar. Actually exactly the same.. Just different brands. Bottom line; not impressed! I feel somewhat insulted. As if they didn't do their fashion research beforehand.

Oh I have not posted anything in a few months! Been so busy bear with us lol

- Coco


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think. Please Leave comments!