VAGUE UPDATE

Hello guys, long time no parle. I hope all is well on this lazy Sunday. I woke up feeling like blogging and making empty promises about more and AMAZING posts for you guys. I also have to vaguely update you- pretty sure Coco does too!

I shall start with the fact that I am currently enrolled into a programme called Star Track with Spark+Mettle, in short this is what they do "Spark+Mettle is a charity that uses coaching, tech and collaborative events to build character strengths, soft skills and networks in young people.". Its officially been a week since I've started and other than coming to understand myself and how others work, Im coming to understand that there are, Oh! SO many ways people learn. Im one of those philosophic students that believe I learn through my own life experiences and I probably have everything within me already to make me flourish, this programme condones these beliefs. I graduate in April and will likely take over the world by the time I'm done. If you're lost about what you want to do with yourself, and are a true creative I advise you to watch out for the 2015-16 term. I really can't wait to see how my life is at the end of it all.

In other news I have a few projects brewing up, I'm still in the planning stages, however I feel like being this vague only does more harm then good. Im working on a comic book, a very girly comic book, I have worked on my first issue although I'm probably going to use that as a draft and pilot, The second project I will keep under wraps completely due to the fact that Id like to take my time with it, Its fashion based and essentially is my way of exploring the grand enigma that is the female form,  I will explain once my idea is a solid plan tho'. My final project a film series will be coming your way too- I have an amazing muse atm and I've just only realised the things I could do with her- for your entertainment (I get that this sounds wrong, lets just pause... and savor this wrongness).




MUSE // CINMMONE


Finally. Here is Bae the first. Nora's Blue. She will be very different the next time you see her and a name change.









cherish(faye)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think. Please Leave comments!