BET awards best and worst dressed!

These are my top 3 best dressed from the event. I absolutely love Lola Monroe's dress! Side slits are so in this season and the colour compliments her skin tone. The dress is also tight showing us her hour glass shape! She accessorised well with the head chain .. Glam!
Beyonce was far from my favourite at the MET Gala a few months back but at the BET awards she was looking gorgeous with her yellow(ish) dress, again with an amazing side split. The belt is such a statement piece and it just goes really well!
Finally I am loving Kyla Pratt's dress. It's by BCBG and I've been obsessing over them since their resort 13 collection. I love the coral and pastel colour block. Looks very classy!


-Coco xx

My worst dressed has to go to Busta Rhymes and Rick Ross! Busta almost looks like a crap version of Mr. T. Hate it! The Tims and the chain.. Just no! Oh and Rick Ross. He has a habit of not making effort to these events and it's just gruesome. He looks like he's coming from the gym. I do not completely detest Laurieann Gibson!s outfit but it looks like she's ready to go bed with a hood chain to accessorise . Thumps down!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think. Please Leave comments!