Ultimate Love | Maison Martin Margiela

My obsession with simplicity has lead to other levels on obsession with neutral colours, and my obsession with designers with an almost set neutral or monochrome pallet as well as all this amazing stuff monochrome and muted colours are on trend. I love how colour isn't so much the focus its more the construction of the piece and the material used. I appreciate good material more than I should perhaps. I feel things like this will lead the great depression reliving it self for the rest of my earth life. Oh well! I introduce Maison Martin Margiela, made up of the man him self and his grande team of designers starting with Ann Demuelemeester, Dries Van-Noten, Walter Van Beirendock, Dirk Bikkembergs, Dir Van-Saene last but not least Marina Yee. Yes, you would have guessed right by now- I am going to stalk each and every designer there and immerse myself in their talents! I found this video on DAZEDdigital and fell in love with the setting, the styling, the models, the lighting, the construction the eerie music- Tres fantastique! *sigh.. Just look!

     

I'm having a panic attack, look. at. my. Maison. Martin. Margeila. Sha'pp'n Lehst! (wish list)





Much excitement,
Cherish x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think. Please Leave comments!