Styling | Blessing #I







TSHIRT MISSGUIDED | SHORTS EBAY| CONVERSES | GOLD CHAIN EBAY



Hello Guys, so you've met my not so little niece, Blessing. This week we decided it would be her turn in front of the lens, Shes just intriguing to observe. I thought this would show then until I decided to make a short video for this shoot we did which will be up soon. I knew Id have fun styling her, I wanted to style her in a way I knew she'd feel most comfortable. Reason number one would be the picture about this, In other words I wanted to dress her the way her aura appears to me. Carefree? could that be it? Jah- I think that's it. I feel like Id like to style her in a way she might not be used to seeing her self sometime soon in the future. She has an interesting wardrobe and I just wanted to have fun with it!






DRESS  BAY | CONVERSE | DENIM SHIRT | SUNGLASSES BERSHKA| 

Although my focal point was Blessing new forming collection of t's I felt like this cocktail dress was just so relevant as the colour is key this summer. Her light denim shirt had a sheer leopard print on the back, giving this very subtle casual look an edge another dimension. I guess my signature is all over these outfits, simplicity seems effective.






 TSHIRT EBAY | SKIRT | TIMBALANDS | NECK BRACE BOHOO | 

This perhaps was one of my favouraite outfits, Me and Blessing share a deep love for Rihanna, I put her in an outfit I felt would show that. We've seen Rihanna in a lot of boyfriend fit t-shirt recently, another trend that's in this summer as part of the Sports Luxe(she's also wearing a skirt underneath). I personally love Tim's, I love booties and all the boots in the world (those that look good of course). Pause* Can you tell shes feeling her self in this shoot!? Jah!? Course you do. She confirmed it! To top it all off she has this neck brace in silver, I've seen a few in charity shops around the Lewisham borough, perhaps keep an eye out.



Much Love 
Cher,



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think. Please Leave comments!