Sports Luxe | Jumpsuit









JUMPSUIT + TRAINERS + RING'S & THANGS + SOCKS ASOS | SANDALS ZARA | HEART RING BERSHKA | BOXY RING PRIMARK | SUN GLASSES EBAY |

 Hello guys and galz! So I got my delivery yesterday along with the sewing machine but thought Id wait and just show you when I actually wore it out, I couldn't wait so here we go!





In this post you could say I'm a walking talking breathing ASOS shrine, everything I'm wearing (but the heart ring and sunglasses..oh and the heels) was on the ASOS sale and I also managed to bag myself a free Graze box voucher from ASOS, should be here this Thursday, I thought that was such a convenient and thoughtful way of getting to their customers perhaps because I'm doing a 30 Day clean eating challenge, maybe I'm just selfish like that. Anyway I asked my niece to help me out with the pictures and I decided to do both a casual day look and a casual night look. This is something I would wear out for a date if I'm to be honest especially in this hot weather, nothing cute about a sweaty tight dress. I don't own much cocktail dresses either, though I wouldn't necessarily call myself a tomboy, I'm just a mere gazelle in a jumpsuit *does plie and prances along*.

As for the cookies I baked them today before the shoot, I love using flour, you could say its my go too ingredient and base when I cant think of anything to do with myself. I guess its just another useful hobby. Good way to end the day? Roughly chop 'em up and sprinkle over some ice cream. The nail polish might be of interest too but its the MUA nail polish. ITS A FRICK'N SQUID!! (squid = cockney for quid). I really enjoyed this shoot. I hope you do too. Say hi in the comments!





Much Love
Cher,

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think. Please Leave comments!