Prints on Print |





I thought I would do the very opposite look to the previous post but carry on with the print theme, This is very girly. Since I'm a Gemini i think I've come to double my whole being lol, the lies one can tell on the internet. Okay I wont exaggerate and just put it down as versatile. This stripy pink (different shades) and white dress again is from Zara, I dint realise how much Zara merch I was blogging today. Can we just pause and thank my niece for doing a great job! I couldn't tell you where the jumper is from tbh, I must have 'borrowed' it from one of my sisters. I love the print but hate the material, so I tend to wear it for a few minute or use it to accessorize my outfit. 






DRESS ZARA  |  JUMPER 'BORROWED' | HAT FCUK |HEELS AMAZON |

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear what you think. Please Leave comments!